Salah Mohamed was 21 the first time he visited Washington D.C. It was 2003, and he arrived on a bus full of Minnesotans ...
Border czar Tom Homan said the federal law enforcement presence in Minnesota would be scaled back as its multi-pronged mission had been accomplished.
The 2026 legislative session starts Tuesday, days after Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey says the federal immigration activity ...
A woman from Mexico tells WCCO that she hasn't left her St. Paul, Minnesota, apartment for the last month. She said it takes ...
MINNEAPOLIS — White House border czar Tom Homan announced this week that the immigration crackdown in the Twin Cities and ...
Border czar Tom Homan said the Trump administration's controversial months-long immigration enforcement surge in Minnesota that led to the deaths of two American citizens and widespread outrage across ...
At a press conference at the Bishop Henry Whipple Federal Building in Fort Snelling, Homan said the operation has “yielded the successful results” the administration came to Minnesota ...
4don MSN
One day of civil cases filed provides snapshot of who's being detained during Operation Metro Surge
While the feds say the operation targeted public safety threats or the worst of the worst, a WCCO investigation found people with no criminal history have also been picked up.
FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. Paul on MSN
Gov. Walz proposes $10 million relief package for small businesses impacted by Operation Metro Surge
The Minnesota governor is proposing one-time forgivable loans for small businesses in the state impacted by Operation Metro ...
3don MSN
Trump's Operation Metro Surge located 3,000 missing migrant children in Minneapolis, Emmer says
House Majority Whip Tom Emmer says Trump’s “Operation Metro Surge" in Minneapolis led to the recovery of 3,000 migrant children and the arrest of thousands of illegal immigrants.
Governor Tim Walz is scheduled to announce a federal surge response package for Minnesota businesses affected by the ongoing ...
President Donald Trump's border czar Tom Homan announced Thursday morning that the federal government will remove the thousands of immigration agents from Minnesota.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results