Last month, the Trump administration abruptly halted construction on a nearly completed $6 billion, 65-turbine wind farm off the coast of New England, known as Revolution Wind. The holdup has put ...
WASHINGTON — The Transportation Department on Friday canceled $679 million in federal funding for a dozen offshore wind projects, the latest attack by the Trump administration on the reeling U.S.
The Trump administration has taken aim at a nascent New England industry: offshore wind. Since Trump took office for the second time earlier this year, his administration has canceled permits, issued ...
Turbine installation for Revolution Wind, Connecticut's only offshore wind project. The Trump administration had ordered construction stopped. A court ordered work resumed while the full case plays ...
The Trump administration on Friday issued an order to stop work on a nearly complete offshore wind energy project, the latest step in the Trump administration’s crackdown on wind power. In a letter to ...
WASHINGTON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - The Trump administration said on Friday it was cancelling $679 million in federal funding for 12 offshore wind projects, including $427 million for a California project.
This is read by an automated voice. Please report any issues or inconsistencies here. Federal judge blocks Trump administration’s halt of Revolution Wind offshore project, citing $2.3-million daily ...
Three offshore wind developers are suing the Trump administration after the Department of the Interior halted five projects worth a total of $25 billion on December 22. If completed, the projects ...
The Trump administration on Monday suspended leases for five large-scale offshore wind projects under construction along the East Coast due to what it said were national security risks identified by ...
Across the country — but especially on the East Coast — some 5,000 workers spend their days building up the offshore wind industry. That work has been happening on construction sites, in factories, at ...