SEOUL, Jan. 26 (Yonhap) -- Defense Minister Ahn Gyu-back held talks Monday with U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Elbridge Colby to discuss Seoul's push to build nuclear-powered submarines, ...
Hosted on MSN
How a U-47 sub slipped into Britain’s safest harbor
In 1939, German submarine U-47 penetrated Scapa Flow, Britain’s most heavily defended naval base. Under the command of Günther Prien, it sank HMS Royal Oak, killing over 800 sailors. The raid exposed ...
China has taken a massive leap in its underwater nuclear arsenal. With a quieter engine, longer missile reach, and a stealthier design, the new Type 096 submarine signals a major change in global ...
Here's a statement. Quote, "the days of the United States propping up the entire world order like Atlas are over." That claim comes from the new U.S. National Security Strategy released this month.
This story has been updated to correct that USS Oklahoma (SSN-802) does not have the Virginia Payload Module. Submarine builder General Dynamics Electric Boat delivered a Virginia-class attack boat to ...
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Yusuf Tuggar has said that the country’s intervention in Benin Republic should be the norm whenever democracy is threatened in the sub-region or Africa at large. Tuggar ...
In Italy today, many of today’s papers focused on Napoli’s monumental 2-1 win over Juventus last night, where Rasmus Hojlund scored twice to give Antonio Conte’s side an impressive victory, and hand ...
Gazzetta leads with Napoli’s rise to the top of Serie A, highlighting Antonio Conte’s work in turning the team into the league’s new leaders. The sub-heading notes: “Conte in testa, Spalletti a -8” – ...
There's a new twist in the saga of the U.S.-purchased contraceptives intended for sub-Saharan Africa and stuck in Belgium since the Trump administration scaled back foreign aid earlier this year. This ...
JAKARTA, Indonesia—President Trump made clear earlier this month that he doesn’t want Nvidia selling its most advanced artificial-intelligence chips to China. But inside a tall, windowless building in ...
Ecuador has released a man who survived a U.S. strike on a suspected drug-trafficking submersible vessel, the attorney general's office said Monday, adding that the authorities had found no evidence ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results